We Have been growing Gourmet Salads in Dubai for 6 years and NOW we are proud to say our 85% Salad mix will be grown in HULL
 Our roots are grounded in Yorkshire and we are one of the FEW COMPANIES that has Gourmet Growing experiance in producing quality crops. 

We bring the unique WOW factor to Local Grown Salads  

 We have been growing commercial crops (cherry tomatoes, Iceberg lettuce, baby leaf Salads, celery etc) in East Yorkshire from 1886 to 2005. 

For the last 16 years we have been producing Micro greens, Baby Leaf, Strawberries and herbs around the world & most recently in the Middle east where we have proved the concept of warehouse growing in a very harsh part of the world, one where we used this as a launch pad due to the Local Demand for high quality Gourmet produce. After all  why have the best Restaurants and not grow the best Gourmet food to supply them. 

We are now Back in the UK to bring the fantastic Gourmet Flavour and a unique business model to UK Salads. The system will be made by a Local Hull Company. All machinery will be through British company's and we hope to use Local British labour and work with Universities to train and impliment future thinking in the industry. 

We are going to start a Local Salad revolution in the UK.                                                                                                                                                                             Our passion for fresh, locally grown produce is what drives us. The demand for gourmet Salads all year-round is what has inspired us. Imagine a Warehouse Growing salads then selling direct to Chefs & Restaurants in the UK. Our 85% Salad took not only the Gourmet Capital of Dubai by Storm. But also worked in HK, USA & Canada.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Our Unique & Famous 85% Salad is clean and ready to eat or simply  add the other 15% to make a salad of your choice.

 We are going to bring the Small community Local Grown Salad units to the UK.                                                                                                                                      WorldWide Local Salads are entering the market by using a Food Grade Warehouse on a food park. We will be 100 yds from a Local Gourmet Sandwich maker. However we are looking to supply a new concept in Salads which proved poplar in Dubai.  By using this formula we remove a lot of cost and wasted Food miles and this in turn helps lower our carbon footprint and also lowers our COGS per unit.                                                                                                          If you are wanting 100% food safety and pesticide and chemical free, then you need to try the RTE (ready to eat)  WorldWide Local Salads 

                About us 
                Contact